Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Tony White Staying (1 Viewer)

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This was a stars-aligning P2 job at his alma mater. Another good year for Nebraska's D & he'll shoot up everyone's short list, but IMO still highly dependent on which jobs become available.
True. Just doesn't feel like he will be here much longer. If we go out and win 9 games next year I feel like he gets his opportunity. I am sure Rhule is planning on a replacement already.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Sounds like White really wants to be a HC. He's definitely gone next year.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Kind of depends on what jobs are available next year. We really dodged some big ones this cycle like the schools from the west coast. Those are places that they know him and that he has connections. They most likely won't be available next year. (Obviously)

Remember Rhule and him mentioned wanting the right school, not just any school. I understand why he might have pushed for UCLA since he is connected to them, but might not be that attracted to say Colorado State or Eastern Washington hypothetically.

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
True. Just doesn't feel like he will be here much longer. If we go out and win 9 games next year I feel like he gets his opportunity. I am sure Rhule is planning on a replacement already.
Depends on trajectory. If we come out of the gates hot next year and are approaching 10-win level and DR is the real deal, he may want to stay another couple years to have that on the resume that he saw the building of a CFP caliber organization.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds