Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What series to stream next? (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just get yourself a Firestick and put Syncler on it. Pay their annual fee, which is next to nothing and pay for a Real Debrid subscription, which is next to nothing, and watch whatever you want and cancel all of those other subs.
Will it work on roku too?

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thanks for all the recs, boys. Much appreciated.

Is there enough content on Apple TV+ to justify it if I already have Hulu, Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, and HBOMax? Jeebus, I should consider slimming down that list some.

Agreed. I almost @died in the episode "The most powerful man on the planet (and his identical twin brother)" when the guy on the phone said

"It has to be an identical biometric match. You're the only person on the planet who can enter that door. Unless you have an identical twin brother, which would be ridiculous."
I think so

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve watched some pretty solid series on Prime too. I actually liked one that got cancelled which was Hand of God. I thought Bosch was also decent and the I liked the first season of Goliath.
There's a new Bosch with the daughter. Started watching it and forgot about it until just now.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Did any of the posters in this thread ever watch Good Omens on Prime?

I liked the other Neil Gaiman show on Netflix earlier this year (sandman, I think), but would appreciate any reviews from tPB, where we're all above average in looks and intelligence.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
great thread. i don’t really watch tv shows. wish I had more time to waste honestly. Listen to more radio in the truck. i also TOOT and SHITTTTTT out my butthole daily. hope this helps belch

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Banshee is a great one that isn’t too well known. Justified is my favorite show of all time. All the older Fx shows are pretty great. The shield, rescue me, etc…

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Is there enough content on Apple TV+ to justify it if I already have Hulu, Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, and HBOMax? Jeebus, I should consider slimming down that list some.
I think so. It's not a firehose of content like the others -- it's more like what HBO used to be. Mostly high quality stuff that looks like they spent a ton of money making it.

For All Mankind is amazing and gets better with every episode. Severance, After Party, Ted Lasso, Mythic Quest are all excellent. Slow Horses season 1 is good, season 2 is killing it so far. If you don't mind subtitles, Pachinko is a huge epic. Servant is pretty fucking weird but I like it. I haven't had time to get to them, but Echo 3, Bad Sisters, and Black Bird are all well reviewed. Also heard good things about Shining Girls.

So, yes, there is plenty to keep you busy for a while.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did any of the posters in this thread ever watch Good Omens on Prime?

I liked the other Neil Gaiman show on Netflix earlier this year (sandman, I think), but would appreciate any reviews from tPB, where we're all above average in looks and intelligence.
I did. I thought it was campy and fun. Enjoy it for what it's worth - nothing more. And they FINALLY announced that they'll be doing a Season 2, which I'll also watch.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
At any rate, I'm looking for any recommendations for other shows to watch that are similarly imagining how society would respond if something supernatural or cosmological suddenly fucked up our known system.
Welcome to Chippendale’s on Hulu fits that description like a glove.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds