Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska and Pickle Smoochers Renew Series For 2024 + 2025 (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
So dumb. Scheduled the jayskers game on the same day we will be bludgeoning Wisco on the football field in Lincoln
trent, good trailer park name btw, anywho BEERRRRLECCCHHHSHIITT i wonder if they are thinkin 11am kick off and a 3:30 or 4:30 basketball tip off?? whole day of watchin our boys

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
trent, good trailer park name btw, anywho BEERRRRLECCCHHHSHIITT i wonder if they are thinkin 11am kick off and a 3:30 or 4:30 basketball tip off?? whole day of watchin our boys
thanks doc, i do love watchin our boys all day but i bet the libs in Omaha will schedule the bball game at the same dam time. They dont respec a good college football saturday

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
thanks doc, i do love watchin our boys all day but i bet the libs in Omaha will schedule the bball game at the same dam time. They dont respec a good college football saturday
that’s true trailer park Trent, those fvckin libs in omaha should be tarred & feathered for this malarkey !!

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
All I can say about the thought of watching our boyz all day on the field and the court is YUM

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds