Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What Grinds My Gears (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
I hate when I have to do a call with a client and we are using their video conferencing platform that isn't Zoom, Google Meet, or Teams but some obscure platform that I have to scramble and install at the last second.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have to turn them off for conference calls… people would interrupt with, “are the systems down? What’s going on?”
The sad part is that I only have 4 chats set for notification, there are just a lot of participants that can’t think for themselves or use the resources available to them in there.

Isn't that the truth. Sometimes I feel like an asshole, but the search function is everyone's friend. Just saying.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
What really grinds my gears. That loud ass fuck at restaurants out with a group of people that talks excessively loud and dominates the conversation the whole time. Fuck my life. I’m near one now with the family.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What really grinds my gears. That loud ass fuck at restaurants out with a group of people that talks excessively loud and dominates the conversation the whole time. Fuck my life. I’m near one now with the family.
Those guys fuckin suck

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Jackasses unnecessarily replying in Teams/Slack messages also applies. Fucktards.

Slack is the worst. I am a salesman specifically because I want to be off on an island doing my own thing and I don’t want everyone in the company to be able to find me. Slack makes it so I’m one text away basically.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Mine in the coaching realm is when you go to correct a kid on how to do/play something after an error and you get the "I know..." A quick way to raise my blood pressure...if you knew...

When a kid messes up and he thinks he’s got to put on a show for you to demonstrate he’s mad he messed up.

Loser’s limo is the worst

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds