Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What do you do to get through the January-March time of the year? (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
c697c4e287e97bdc47999de4b54cba0d.gif

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member
College basketball is my second favorite sport behind CFB, so that helps. Plus a lot of daydreaming about making birdies and shit

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
As a grain farmer, this time of year sucks!! Snowmobiling in the mountains or call of duty warzone is about it this time of year. Fortunately I do the book keeping so my wife doesn’t know what I spend on repairs on my sled and on new controllers for my ps5 because someone is “cheating”😂😂. No kids YET so I do have time to play video games with my old college buddies.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I donate unnecessary shit from my home/closets, swap out faucets, paint rooms, etc. More of the fun items include smoking meat during NFL playoffs, visits to the movie theater, Saturday morning drives to the small town meat lockers, drive to St. Joe to re-stock the devils edibles, winter hikes in the state parks. Last but definitely not least....visit to the local ski hill - which by the way is a great place to people watch and drink beer.

It's all in the attitude. I have a tough time sitting around for long, so I feed my ADD by roaming around my property looking for things to clean, organize and improve. It makes spring that much more enjoyable.

There might even be a trip to South Florida planned in April. :cool:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
why you no good 2 bit sumbitches !! always harrassin us elders well i got news for you, piss off !!! EWWWWWWW GAWDDD DAMIT
Here's the thing. Pot calling the kettle black isn't the solution when it comes to harassing...by cussing me and blackbeard out.

You need to invite us out to the farm so we can see a baler that shoots that far.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds