Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What 4 teams get in? (1 Viewer)

redzoner

Cornerback
This is what I think it should be. I don't think Georgia was nearly as good as last year.

1. Washington
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida St.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the committee put both Georgia and Bama in. So I'm going with this for them.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Alabama
4. Georgia

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
you cannot leave out FSU and maintain any credibility - they have a bunch of good wins this year.

It’s a tricky situation - leaving out the SEC is going to generate outcry but Texas is really forcing their hand with the head to head road win….. I really hope they do it, the SEC tears would be amazing

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Bama

I'd love nothing more than to watch the meltdown when the SEC gets left out, but I'll believe it when I see it

I also think Bama has the best chance to beat Michigan and I REALLY don't want to see them win the championship

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Bama

I'd love nothing more than to watch the meltdown when the SEC gets left out, but I'll believe it when I see it

I also think Bama has the best chance to beat Michigan and I REALLY don't want to see them win the championship
Both games should be entertaining if it goes down that way.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
The thing I always loved that was unique about CFB was how much it required you to be consistently good, put together a full body of work, and maintain it from the get-go over a full season without a single bad week... not just get hot at the right time, or be a talented team who didn't always show up.

Expanded playoffs are going to kill most of that, but it would be great to see that undefeated accomplishment awarded one last time.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Should it really even be that hard. 3 undefeated teams. Plus a team that beat the SEC champs at their place.

But I look forward to the narrative that espn spins and Kirk Herbstreit crying on tv has to say tomorrow

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This is what I think it should be. I don't think Georgia was nearly as good as last year.

1. Washington
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida St.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the committee put both Georgia and Bama in. So I'm going with this for them.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Alabama
4. Georgia
They will have 0 pause putting both SECs in. Gameday had Sankey on carrying so much water for his teams - Bama specifically

“You should reward teams for winning games, but you can’t penalize the other side when the other team loses”

They are going to snub FSU and Texas, I just know it. The funny thing about the resume discussion is that anything you say about Bama’s resume is “…and Texas beat them” but head to head in the first half of the season apparently doesn’t matter? Conference championships matter less - which they’ve already displayed in previous years

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
the bitching and moaning about an SEC not getting will be so satisfying

satisfied thats exactly what i wanted GIF by Showtime

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Also - to the FSU qb conundrum, I know Corso is senile, but he and Herbstreit talking in a video today Lee said “I don’t care who is at QB - that FSU defense is so good” and I’m glad someone spoke up about that. Their D is freaky good this year. Let them roll it out there and find out.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds