Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 2

They talked up Alabama's dline so much during pregame and they haven't got much pressure at all on Texas.
I want to root for Texas but can’t. Thompson should have stayed there. He would have a chance to be a hero now.

North Carolina tied with Georgia state in 4th. Mack Brown redemption tour appears over.

I think you’re very naive not to think Patterson is a pretty big part of the defense when Texas sucked last year. Even if he isn’t calling the plays, you know he has heavy input into the defensive game plan. It was a great hire by Texas to turn around their shitty defense.
I think the value is in writing the book for the DC. His mind breaking down the offense, not being bogged down by being an actual coach/dealing with emotions, and giving the areas to focus for the UT defense, definitely big for them.

I think the value is in writing the book for the DC. His mind breaking down the offense, not being bogged down by being an actual coach/dealing with emotions, and giving the areas to focus for the UT defense, definitely big for them.
Sark definitely took a page from the Saban book and brought in another quality mind. It shows Sark gets it.

I’ve been texting “Texas is back” to my Longhorn friends all day. I really don’t want that to come back and bite me.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back