Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Go grab Alabama -18

Cockeye Cockeye State game has a point total of 41.5..... Under is probably safe there. Unless ISU starts chucking pick 6's. I still can't believe Cockeye makes them poor sick kids watch that shit. Should be cruel and usual punishment having to watch Cockeye's offense.

App State A&M has a total of 49.5....Over looks tempting.

Kentucky +7 is probably a good play

No clue why they have Nebraska -22... That seems too easy to take Ga Southern +22. Which we will probably cover in the ugliest way ever.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Percentage? The point total? Add both teams scores together and is it over or under that.

View attachment 13456

I apparently need to go back to the eye doctor. Holy shit.

fd3effb7-7725-4088-8d35-16f3eba4e92a_text.gif

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cockeyes Cockeyes State game has a point total of 41.5..... Under is probably safe there. Unless ISU starts chucking pick 6's. I still can't believe Cockeyes makes them poor sick kids watch that shit. Should be cruel and usual punishment having to watch Cockeyes's offense.

No clue why they have Nebraska -22... That seems too easy to take Ga Southern +22. Which we will probably cover in the ugliest way ever.
Especially after NU almost completed the ugliest of backdoor covers (if you got it at -23).

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Cockeyes Cockeyes State game has a point total of 41.5..... Under is probably safe there. Unless ISU starts chucking pick 6's. I still can't believe Cockeyes makes them poor sick kids watch that shit. Should be cruel and usual punishment having to watch Cockeyes's offense.

CCB95FD5-E598-4E09-A8F8-F79F51AE7F9F.jpeg

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I never bet on a Nebraska game but I took Georgia Southern +23. How could you not?? Ga Southern's offense is going to tear it up. They have some pretty solid weapons with experience plus Clay Helton will probably outcoach Frost and staff.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds