Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 2 (3 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Could Bama possibly look worse? Holy shit! Looks like Frost has been picking up OT as a consultant for them due to his impending unemployment
Texas made a big boy hire at DC. It’s crazy how that works.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
This game is improving BOB’s claim to our job. Hiring a coach that finds a way to lose to an inferior Texas team would get us back to our roots.
Whoever their DC is deserves a pat on the back from UT fans, too! His players are playing dumb as hell!

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
28-16 Duke beating Northwestern with about 10 minutes to go. We suck.
Check In Machine Gun Kelly GIF by Audacy

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I don't think he was in the pocket.
I’m a little late on this, but it shouldn’t of mattered whether he was in the pocket or not. The ball didn’t go past the line of scrimmage and there wasn’t anyone eligible in the area.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
They talked up Alabama's dline so much during pregame and they haven't got much pressure at all on Texas.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
That would be a Frost move to hire a special assistant and let them actually call plays.
I think you’re very naive not to think Patterson is a pretty big part of the defense when Texas sucked last year. Even if he isn’t calling the plays, you know he has heavy input into the defensive game plan. It was a great hire by Texas to turn around their shitty defense.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m a little late on this, but it shouldn’t of mattered whether he was in the pocket or not. The ball didn’t go past the line of scrimmage and there wasn’t anyone eligible in the area.
But it didn't go past the LOS because it hit a defender. What would be the area a receiver would need to be? Was there no one even in that direction?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds