Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 1 Depth Chart vs UTEP + Game Week Notes, Odds & Ends

Will this actually make it so we can’t sneak in shooters?
Believe it or not, the purpose of a security system like this is not to detect your airplane shooters
Shooting Star GIF

Cam & Princewill might be a couple of the best second-string defensive players in the country.

The glass half-empty angle to that is that their total buy-in & work ethic may not yet be where it should be.
I don't think that is the case for Cam.... I just think he is behind an NFL caliber player.

I think Princewill has the highest ceiling, but they are working on getting him to put the work in day in and day out.

I think there is an excessive amount of OVERREACTION about the Tackle position. This is the depth chart for UTEP. I think if Nebraska had to play Colorado or even a Big Ten team this weekend, they would consider some other options or shifting some dudes if Corcoran were to go down.
I need to figure out if they would move Scott to OT and roll with Sledge at center if something happened at OT.

I don't think that is the case for Cam.... I just think he is behind an NFL caliber player.

I think Princewill has the highest ceiling, but they are working on getting him to put the work in day in and day out.
Yeah, Cam getting a blackshirt yesterday was a good demonstration he's not someone to be concerned about.

Yeah, Cam getting a blackshirt yesterday was a good demonstration he's not someone to be concerned about.
I don't think I would be concerned about Princewill either...... I think the staff is just trying to maximize him because they think he has a high ass ceiling.

Some players need physical development and some need mental development.

I don't think I would be concerned about Princewill either...... I think the staff is just trying to maximize him because they think he has a high ass ceiling.

Some players need physical development and some need mental development.
To be clear, I don't view either of those guys as having major red flags. They were just ones where there had been some type of insider comments last year or this about not having maximized their abilities yet, and that being some part of the equation why we weren't seeing them more. Like you said, some of this is pretty standard mental development.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back