Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking We have our coach! (4 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
It's Campbell though
But it’s Lane Train.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
One of my buddies that is an ISU fan says that their players expect that Campbell is going to take the Nebraska job but he'll still coach their bowl game if they make one. Idk if I believe that shit but tifwiw

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This is where I'm different, and why I'd be all in on Urbz. I don't care if they're only here 3-4 years, as long as they fix it, and leave it better for the next guy. I think priority one should be getting back to competing for the West and winning the West. If the guy hired doesn't have that ceiling, I don't care, I want suckatude fucking gone first.
Hiring Urbs puts you in the top 5 of most discussed programs nationally instantly. The amount of instant program credibility we'd get would be immeasurable. There would be some detractors, but that hire would strike fear into other programs in the BIG. I'm not sure there are any other "reasonable" candidates that could claim that distinction.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds