Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking We have our coach!

So does this thing w Petersen have any legitimate legs to it? Total home run hire in my mind, but the only downside is not B1G experience. I would hate to see him go through the same learning curve that SF (and even Hoiberg) that the B1G is a conference of beasts where finesse play won’t cut it.

With that said, I would put him up there with Bill O’B.

Urban isn’t happening nor os Bob Stoops.

So does this thing w Petersen have any legitimate legs to it? Total home run hire in my mind, but the only downside is not B1G experience. I would hate to see him go through the same learning curve that SF (and even Hoiberg) that the B1G is a conference of beasts where finesse play won’t cut it.

I’d put him above anybody that’s been listed outside of Urban Meyer and Mike Gundy

Is there actually a thing with Petersen? I assume it’s just typical message board BS.

We're in the strange world where everything and nothing is BS right now.

I look to you geniuses to deliver the goods. That allows me to run to the rest of my friends/family with the scoop before it happens. GBR!!

Is there actually a thing with Petersen? I assume it’s just typical message board BS.
I randomly had 3 different parties tell me that they were hearing Peterson...the fact that they were independent of each other was pretty compelling to me. However, now each of them are "hearing" different things. I don't think anyone really knows anything.

Peterson would be about as perfect as it gets though IMO.

I randomly had 3 different parties tell me that they were hearing Peterson...the fact that they were independent of each other was pretty compelling to me. However, now each of them are "hearing" different things. I don't think anyone really knows anything.

Peterson would be about as perfect as it gets though IMO.
I think Turd is doing some Tyrion Lannister “sniff out the leaker” shit.

Leaks are fine. Keeps shit interesting and interesting shit keeps the fan base excited about Husker football.
If nothing else let us have our fun before the inevitable disappointment.

If nothing else let us have our fun before the inevitable disappointment.
Baby Reaction GIF

Maybe the time off helped Peterson. He's a very good coach. Sometimes time off and a reset is in need in life. He checks all the boxes that Turd listed, is available now, making the hire/announcement sooner and easier. A guy currently employed and coaching somewhere means having to wait for a month and a half or so to announce most likely.
It worked for Urbs coming to OSU. He had some time off.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back