Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We can thank Fidone for Harbaughs trouble (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

I know this tweet makes the NCAA look stupid, but why were Harbaugh and Sherrone doing this? Because they were recruiting Fidone.

This was in the middle of an 18 month dead period put in place because of Covid. The fact that Thomas' cousin was there doesn't change the fact this wasn't legal, mentioning it is just designed to create sympathy for Harbaugh and Moore. No one would have any sympathy if the cousin didn't happen to be present.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know this tweet makes the NCAA look stupid, but why were Harbaugh and Sherrone doing this? Because they were recruiting Fidone.

This was in the middle of an 18 month dead period put in place because of Covid. The fact that Thomas' cousin was there doesn't change the fact this wasn't legal, mentioning it is just designed to create sympathy for Harbaugh and Moore. No one would have any sympathy if the cousin didn't happen to be present.
It is kind of funny though that the NCAA punished a coach for watching a cancer patient work out on zoom.

Yes I'm setting aside all of the other context

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Michigan cant STFU about this punishment. A D3 coach is suspended from his next PLAYOFF GAME because some of his players lit stogies in the locker room after the national championship game last year.

Which is worse?

GAHusker

Cornerback

I am pretty sure none of this was the actual reason for the suspension; it was the lying to investigators about these trivial violations, which was pretty stupid on Jim’s part.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds