Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

USMNT (4 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I still highly rate Musah. Very good at advancing the ball and dribbling through a press. I will admit that he did not play well against Uruguay, as he had some very sloppy first touches.

Tbh, I don’t think he can play next to Adams and McKennie anymore, maybe just one of them. Adams can be reckless with how often he can be out of position, which is why I would still really like to see more of Cardoso.

I didn’t used to think much of him, but that Aidan Morris kid I guess had been playing well enough to cause a move to a Championship side.
Don’t get me wrong, I really like Musah…he just didn’t show much in this tourney. So, totally agree with you.

It’s an interesting point you make with him and the other two. I like Adams more than McKennie…but you bring up an interesting thought.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
Don’t get me wrong, I really like Musah…he just didn’t show much in this tourney. So, totally agree with you.

It’s an interesting point you make with him and the other two. I like Adams more than McKennie…but you bring up an interesting thought.
I didnt even notice Musah on the field.

Whatever the issue is we better figure it out in 2 years or it's going to be more embarrassing than the Copa. I don't expect us to win, but we have to get to the knockout round to feel successful.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didnt even notice Musah on the field.

Whatever the issue is we better figure it out in 2 years or it's going to be more embarrassing than the Copa. I don't expect us to win, but we have to get to the knockout round to feel successful.
Semifinals or bust on home soil. Maybe the expanded tourney format makes a quarterfinals not embarrassing, but I kinda doubt it

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
lol. Semifinals of a World Cup? USMNT?
I don't really expect that they make it, but that seems like it ought to be the goal unless we're ready to accept that this player pool isn't any more talented and perhaps even less talented than some of their predecessors, e.g. 2002, 2010

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't really expect that they make it, but that seems like it ought to be the goal unless we're ready to accept that this player pool isn't any more talented and perhaps even less talented than some of their predecessors, e.g. 2002, 2010
Sure it’s a great goal. But just got eliminated in copa america in group play. That’s a giant leap. Love the optimism.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sure it’s a great goal. But just got eliminated in copa america in group play. That’s a giant leap. Love the optimism.
It's not really optimism as much as it should have been the goal for 2026 all along, but yeah it'd be a giant leap

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

Justin Timberlake What GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds