Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So, the Coaching search has come full circle. Started with Urb on Big Noon Kickoff. Now just a few days out from end of the season it’s looking like possibility of it being Urb.
Someone being told to, “Not over think it”. 🤔

It was Urbs the whole time. Dangnabit!

#CUM #GBR
You could argue it makes the most sense.

Locked our guy up week 1. Heard almost nothing tangible for 2 months. All hell breaks loose and any and every name gets mentioned grasping straws. No info with other guys making any sense whatsoever

BIG HYPOTHESIS: What if Rhule was in town discussing going to URBAN's Rehab instead of Saban's?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wow great catch on that! I found that it sold last night, figured it was just because he moved to Florida for the Jags. BUT a tax planning strategy would make sense because Florida is no income tax.

The only thing is, the OSU airport is MUCH closer to that house than Columbus Intl. and the plane that went to Omaha went from OSU to Columbus at 3:45 AM, then to Omaha. Why wouldn’t he just fly out of OSU, which is a stone’s throw from that house instead of driving across town to Columbus Intl, especially since the plane as already at OSU?

Edit: just to be clear Xavier Holdings LLC is 100% UM’s LLC. He and Shelley are both listed as directors on the corporate records and Shelley is the registered agent in Florida.
could be because there is not a lot of traffic at OSU airport and everyone knows him there and the word of him going to Omaha would spread fast. Easier to get on a plane at main airport general aviation.

I'm not sure if we pursued Urban all along for the job - he may have been just a consultant - but with Turd getting to know him better, and salaries going up, and the situation we are in, why not ask him?

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member

Locked our guy up week 1. Heard almost nothing tangible for 2 months. All hell breaks loose and any and every name gets mentioned grasping straws. No info with other guys making any sense whatsoever

BIG HYPOTHESIS: What if Rhule was in town discussing going to URBAN's Rehab instead of Saban's?
That. Would be insane. On some Voltron shit. Turd and Urb assembling a killing (BIG RED) machine.
vQOooW.gif

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I don't know anything for sure, but I do have strong reason to believe Urban still has use the use of a house in Columbus and we shouldn't dismiss anything because its Columbus related instead of Sarasota related.
There is a flight from Cincinnati to Sarasota landing in about an hour. Not sure it's related though, seems like it flies between Cincinnati and Sarasota pretty often and I can't find much on Eagle Capital Ventures who owns the plane.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

Bookmark this post…if that turns out to be true….HOLY FUCK BALLS!!

plum GIF

HCUM
OCMR or would he be DC?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Why would you not want him? I've not once understood people balking at him. He's 100% a lifetime winner. 22-4 at Houston, 32-18 at Texas. We'd be lucky to have him
His first two years at Texas
7-6
10-4
And that's after Charlie Strong who never had a winning record at Texas.

Sarks first two years
5-7
7-5 or 8-4....
And this is following Herman who was 7-3 before he got fired.

Herman knows the Big 10, is a good recruiter, would make a ton of sense to for a Big 10 school to hire him.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
His first two years at Texas
7-6
10-4
And that's after Charlie Strong who never had a winning record at Texas.

Sarks first two years
5-7
7-5 or 8-4....
And this is following Herman who was 7-3 before he got fired.

Herman knows the Big 10, is a good recruiter, would make a ton of sense to for a Big 10 school to hire him.
I would take Herman over Liepold or Monken easily. Toss up between Herman and Klieman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds