Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Update - power back after 127 hours (1 Viewer)

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Captains Log - Year of our Lord, May 30, 2024:

Over 48 hours without electricity. The feel of sweat and death stalks me. Though I can’t see it, I know it’s close by. Our dark and dingy shelter feels like a coffin as we sit in the blackness and await death’s sweet kiss.

This is my last transmission. Godspeed.
This reminds me of the great Captain Andrew Luck and he'd be quite disappointed by your resolve with this situation.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Not sure that downed power lines can provide electricity, regardless of which grid they're attached to.

But maybe that's just because I don't believe hard enough in Tesla's Tower & other wireless transmission theories.

View attachment 37901
Well done, Oncor. Everyone pat themselves on the back and take the rest of the week off. We'll get back at restoring electricity on Monday.
Start burning furniture for heat

BugeaterInWa

Linebacker
Elite Member
Captains Log - Year of our Lord, May 30, 2024:

Over 48 hours without electricity. The feel of sweat and death stalks me. Though I can’t see it, I know it’s close by. Our dark and dingy shelter feels like a coffin as we sit in the blackness and await death’s sweet kiss.

This is my last transmission. Godspeed.

Puss

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds