Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (2 Viewers)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
The "upper brass is a mess" reasoning doesn't make sense to me because even if the regents and governor are nutcases he still has wayyy more power and influence here than anywhere else he'd go, and he's already had plenty of success obtaining and using zillions of dollars...

The "women's bball lawsuit" and/or "UNO money management" reasoning doesn't make sense to me because I assume A&M would do a veryyyy thorough vetting on that stuff before hiring him...

And more than anything, he's quite literally in the very beginning stages of the two defining projects of his entire career - Matt Rhule's tenure as HC, and Memorial Stadium rebuild. What kind of behind-the-scenes shenanigans could really be worth saying "fuck it" about those two things?

I'm just at a loss. Is he really just a sleazy ladder-climber? After all this?

Huskers4420

Linebacker
Turd
Turd can fuck off. Brutal timing by him.

Seeming like we should be telling the board of regents and other higher up's to fuck off. Looking more and more like their dysfunction is what's making him want to get outa here. I mean we've had a year to hire a president and still haven't. That alone tells a story of incompetence.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

BChristopherson avatar
BChristophersonSTAFF
Posted on 44 secs, , User Since 135 months ago, User Post Count: 28479
  • 44 secs
  • 135 months
I was right. Haha. It wasn't a done deal. Still isn't from what I know. Doesn't mean a deal won't happen or whatever, but I need to see it made official one way or another at this point.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

Doug is one of Turd closest confidants

And also not somebody who leaks or says a peep unless Turd wants him to.

So IMO Turd is very clearly saying that whatever thing it is at NU he's not a fan of, the BoR/NU leadership needs to change that, and he's serious about it. But also that if it's changed, he'd likely stay.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Doug is one of Turd closest confidants

Tell Us Costume Quest GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds