Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd admits this won’t work (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You consider our AD chopping a buyout in half in exchange for what could be a final year a clown show?

Turd put himself in a position where he and the university simply can’t lose.

Far from a clown show here. I’d say it’s the exact opposite of that.

“We know he won’t win, but we’re keeping him anyway”

Yes, a clown show.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
You consider our AD chopping a buyout in half in exchange for what could be a final year a clown show?

But the football team will lose. But we don't care about that anymore do we? The white flag has been raised.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
“We know he won’t win, but we’re keeping him anyway”

Yes, a clown show.

You’ve done nothing but pout like a little cunt since afternoon.

You knew Frost wasn’t going to be let go deep down and the best case scenario for the university just played out.

I’m finding it hard for anyone to be mad here. Other than Frost getting no less than one more year, there’s basically nothing to be upset about and Turd just did his job at a high level.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
200w.gif

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
But the football team will lose. But we don't care about that anymore do we? The white flag has been raised.

So if the football team loses next year you’ll have a completely unified fan and booster base when you do what you have to do and you’ll have saved the university and your boosters 13 million dollars. Money they can then turn around and potentially use to buy out the next coach from his current deal with his current school.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You’ve done nothing but pout like a little cunt since afternoon.

You knew Frost wasn’t going to be let go deep down and the best case scenario for the university just played out.

I’m finding it hard for anyone to be mad here. Other than Frost getting no less than one more year, there’s basically nothing to be upset about and Turd just did his job at a high level.

K

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
So if the football team loses next year you’ll have a completely unified fan and booster base when you do what you have to do and you’ll have saved the university and your boosters 13 million dollars. Money they can then turn around and potentially use to buy out the next coach from his current deal with his current school.
I get it dude. Turd's high level job requires giving hand jobs to the Tradition Coalition first, second and last.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Side bar - I find it interesting that the use of the term "Tradition Coalition" has made its way into use here. I haven't seen that term in a while and that was on another board.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

I could buy what you’re saying but you’re going to kill recruiting for an extra year with this thinking. This was the year to fire Frost with a small recruiting class if you’re going to do it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds