Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Travel advice: Ever been to Bangkok? (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

No Means No. That guys intentions obviously were not good.

I have been to Bangkok and can honestly say there are some things you can't "Unsee". Spent 3 months in SE Asia with a majority of it being in Thailand. What a fucking party that was. Always make sure the girls don't or didn't have an Adams Apple.

betsch

Safety
No Means No. That guys intentions obviously were not good.

I have been to Bangkok and can honestly say there are some things you can't "Unsee". Spent 3 months in SE Asia with a majority of it being in Thailand. What a fucking party that was. Always make sure the girls don't or didn't have an Adams Apple.
Those were Adam's Apples on those girls I met? Holy fuck! I figured they had deepthroat assistance surgery or some shit like that.......I'm still not changing my ways though.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Those were Adam's Apples on those girls I met? Holy fuck! I figured they had deepthroat assistance surgery or some shit like that.......I'm still not changing my ways though.
I tipped a Bartender 100 Baht ($4 US) to point out the Kathoey's (She-Boys). Tell ya what some of them had some dam good surgeons.

We went to this outdoor Kathoey Cabaret on Koh Samui. Met up with some Euro Travelers and was partying with them. This British girl Julie was sitting across from me, and rather attractive. Our table was not far from the dressing room door and it was like 95 degrees out. They would go back stage to change clothes. Well due to the heat one of them came out buck necked and was standing there in full view of us. Definitely Post OP. Julie looked at it's body then looked at me and said "That's not fair she's physically perfect. I've had this body for 23 years and that thing has only had that body for probably a year or 2 and looks 10 times netter than mine". Surgeries had turned that dude into a head turning, well not sure what to call it. If you saw it on the beach in a Bikini you would definitely oggle it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've been going there since 1969 and have made at least a dozen trips. My wife and I love it, love the Thai people and love all the ambience of the city. It would be my number one choice of a city to live in if I ever left California.

It's actually a lot tamer now than it used to be. When I used to go as a single man it would have been so easy to just slide into a life of depravity. Now it's still pretty raw if you look for it but nothing like the old days. Since the king died a few years ago, it's not as politically stable as it once was either. The Covid lock downs really did a number on their tourism which is finally starting to come back.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds