Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: Business travel stories/tips/suggestions (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got a few Awkward Hotel Stories and one epic fart story on an airplane. Will have to share that fart story another time. Hotel Story: In college went to a Cardinals Baseball game with friends in St louis. Ended up meeting a Bachelorette Party at one of the bars on the Landing afterwards. Well one things leads to another and we end up back at their hotel room. Nice big ole suite. 12 drunk girls and just the 2 of us guys. Needless to say there were plenty of shenanigans but the bottom line is I woke up on the couch the next morning with about 10 girls standing over me smiling, giggling and staring. I was still drunk so took a moment to figure out that my pants & underwear were around my ankles and Morning Wood was in full glory. The chick I hooked up with wouldn't fuck me that night because there were too many of her friends in the room but she did everything else to me that night. And I basically passed out after she finished me off

Last edited:

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Flying home from Romania I was on some xannies and we had miserable turbulence. I have terrible flight sickness a lot of times and proceeded to puke in my puke bag a ton all while unknowingly liquid shitting myself due to not having a gallbladder and eating something that didn’t settle well.

I didn’t know I shit myself until I got to Austria.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Funny enough, I got my rental when I flew in yesterday and it was a Jeep Gladiator. Never driven one before, but I had put my hotel in the navigation system built in and drove off. Switched radio stations before leaving the rental parking lot, and as I was about to leave, my planned destination was no longer on the navigation. When I tried to put it back in there, it wouldn’t let me due to being in motion at one of the busiest places in Chicago. Was about to start guessing on where to go there for awhile.
I’m usually really good at wingin shit when I need to, but that right there would have been a tough situation

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Flying home from Romania I was on some xannies and we had miserable turbulence. I have terrible flight sickness a lot of times and proceeded to puke in my puke bag a ton all while unknowingly liquid shitting myself due to not having a gallbladder and eating something that didn’t settle well.

I didn’t know I shit myself until I got to Austria.
You win

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I definitely don’t think I do. Imagine cleaning yourself in an Austrian airport bathroom while drugged out of your mind and nauseated.

I hate traveling anymore. But about to hit a busy business loop soon and also heading over seas again in September.
I have IBS so during certain times of day I know things get uneasy, but certainly not your situation. My father in law got his gallbladder removed a few months ago and he’s very careful with what he eats and does make emergency bathroom plans just in case

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I used to travel M-F for work every week, then settled into 1-2 day trips every other week or so pre-Covid. Never really enjoyed traveling for work. The worst is when you see the same fucking people on each of your flights because they also go from Newark to Nashville on the 7:26am flight every Monday.

Anyway, I was in a relationship so never did anything crazy on work trips. Lots of client dinners and plenty of to-go orders from the hotel restaurant. FaceTime with the lady, rub one out before bed, and back to it the next day. I usually sleep like ass in hotels also. I definitely don’t miss it.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I have IBS so during certain times of day I know things get uneasy, but certainly not your situation. My father in law got his gallbladder removed a few months ago and he’s very careful with what he eats and does make emergency bathroom plans just in case
T&P’s to him. It makes travel prep hell. It was one of the reasons I stopped filling in for bands on tours. I eat pretty damn clean and it helps at this point. Just have to really watch it which is next to impossible flying overseas.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
T&P’s to him. It makes travel prep hell. It was one of the reasons I stopped filling in for bands on tours. I eat pretty damn clean and it helps at this point. Just have to really watch it which is next to impossible flying overseas.
Right. I have a buddy at work who has Crohns. He basically says the same things as you when it comes to travel. Has to be very careful, has to have a bathroom exit strategy in case things go south for him. He doesn't like to travel because of it. IBS is annoying, but off and on to an extent. I would lose my mind with the other two probably. Kudos to you and kudos to him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds