Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Transfer portal season (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Apparently we have a LB named Caden McCormack who just entered the transfer portal.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I think they bring in an experienced CB to start opposite CTB.

I think they like what they got as far as 1 and 2 go. When you get to nickel and dime is where we get in trouble. Joseph has the best tools at the position, but having him attempt to take on a 3rd WR in conference play would be tough to watch at this point. Clark is in no way a nickel either.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Apparently we have a LB named Caden McCormack who just entered the transfer portal.

Lincoln kid. He was a type that got in trouble in high school and ended up walking on here rather than a place like SDSU, NDSU, or Wyoming.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think they like what they got as far as 1 and 2 go. When you get to nickel and dime is where we get in trouble. Joseph has the best tools at the position, but having him attempt to take on a 3rd WR in conference play would be tough to watch at this point. Clark is in no way a nickel either.
Finding a guy with two years of eligibility given what you lose from the secondary after this season would be ideal

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

who is that GIF

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
We seem to be showing some interest in this guy, though it sounds like he is heading to Auburn

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd get a solid chuckle out of it, but Frost seems like the type to tell him to fuck off (and Frost probably isn't wrong)
Unlike some of the others I think the only reason he left is because B1G canceled the season. He went in the portal a day or two after the announcement.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds