Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Transfer portal season (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Surprised by Yager. But yeah, we need to hit the portal to fill some spots after this upcoming transfer-out.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Corcoran, Teddy P, and Piper are gonna have the left side of the line locked down for the next 4 years. Benhart, Miller, Nouili, Lutovsky and Banks are gonna have the right side of the line locked down for the next 4 years. Unless Yager is a late bloomer he's probably never going to play. Perhaps a few weeks of spring ball made him realize that.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Corcoran, Teddy P, and Piper are gonna have the left side of the line locked down for the next 4 years. Benhart, Miller, Nouili, Lutovsky and Banks are gonna have the right side of the line locked down for the next 4 years. Unless Yager is a late bloomer he's probably never going to play. Perhaps a few weeks of spring ball made him realize that.
Still incredibly soft to bail like that after 1 spring ball if that's the case. Better now than later though I guess. Huge waste of time for everyone involved.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Still incredibly soft to bail like that after 1 spring ball if that's the case. Better now than later though I guess. Huge waste of time for everyone involved.

Yeah, if a dude can't make it through spring practice, that's that. He may have just realized college ball isn't for him. Happens every year at pretty much every place.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Yeah, if a dude can't make it through spring practice, that's that. He may have just realized college ball isn't for him. Happens every year at pretty much every place.
I know. I just hate the softness in college athletics

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tyreke Johnson in the portal..

Rick James GIF

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Kind of sounds like we are looking for a transfer to come in and start at CB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds