Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Transfer portal season (4 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Poster on RSS saying an OLB and DL. Cant think of a DLine that would leave off the top of my head but Gramin sounds about right. Maybe Jimari Butler? I could see Lynn too. No way he ever sees the field

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Poster on RSS saying an OLB and DL. Cant think of a DLine that would leave off the top of my head but Gramin sounds about right. Maybe Jimari Butler? I could see Lynn too. No way he ever sees the field
I could see Wildman hanging it up. The dude just can't stay healthy.

Not ready to jump on the Rahmir must go wagon quite yet. He's shown flashes and actually had some PT. I think he waits to see how fall shakes out.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I could see Wildman hanging it up. The dude just can't stay healthy.

Not ready to jump on the Rahmir must go wagon quite yet. He's shown flashes and actually had some PT. I think he waits to see how fall shakes out.
Wildeman would make sense. I don’t think Rahmir should go, I hope he doesn’t. I think he could be a very solid situational guy that has his role. Just saying I wouldn’t be shocked at this point

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
So who is ne

Chris Walker and David Alston are my guesses.
Chris Walker isn't going anywhere...he loves the weight room, isn't really concerned about PT and is injured way to often to be considered for another team. He will graduate and try to hang on the S&C staff as a GA or something.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
someone on scrolls saying Yager already bounced...?

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
someone on scrolls saying Yager already bounced...?
Dude doesn’t post much on Twitter. He posted a picture of the team in February but I mean we heard absolutely nothing about him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds