Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Official bitch fest thread

How the fuck does our 5 star QB not hit that simple 7 on 7 TE post or whatever the route is called to win the game. Defense played like shit but I still trust them to get the stop even if it’s in the red zone.

It’s more than just that.
2nd and goal from the 3 — pass, pass, FG. 3 downs to just get 3 yards. If you want to win you don’t kick from the fucking 3. You get a tuddy

He let 20-30 seconds run off the clock before calling a timeout on Illinois last 3rd down play in regulation to play for OT. CALL IT WITH A FUCKING MINUTE LEFT.
To be fair, if Ranmir had any spacial awareness, the 3rd down play call was a TD.

We got outcoached and outplayed

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Honestly…. What does our special teams even do at practice and why do we always seem to find reasons to keep a coach who’s not put a quality product on the field around in that position?
Tough to make a kick when the laces are facing the kicker.

I'm legit concerned about the locker room. They were showing shots of our guys screaming at each other on the sidelines. And the way the defense just gave up at the end isn't going to make things any better.
Ya I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or a bad thing

Maybe it’s a sign that some guys give a shit. Or maybe there’s some underlying issues with this team. Who knows. I guess we will get some nuggets this week and find out

So you’re saying what…?

That the person in charge of the kicking units is guilty of dereliction of duty and should walk his happy ass home?
No, just that it’s a difficult thing to do, especially as a backup kicker in a tense situation. Not sure how Ed could simulate that.

I’m sad and pissed off too, but there’s a lot of season left. First game I’ve been to this year, wear the TPB There’s no hope, fuck everything, go big red shirt and we lose. Sick.

Ya I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or a bad thing

Maybe it’s a sign that some guys give a shit. Or maybe there’s some underlying issues with this team. Who knows. I guess we will get some nuggets this week and find out
You serious? Players holding each other accountable is exactly what you want to see.

No, just that it’s a difficult thing to do, especially as a backup kicker in a tense situation. Not sure how Ed could simulate that.

I’m sad and pissed off too, but there’s a lot of season left. First game I’ve been to this year, wear the TPB There’s no hope, fuck everything, go big red shirt and we lose. Sick.

It’s the same Huskers and we know exactly who they are now. So the season doesn’t mean a fucking thing anymore.

7-5 with some meaningless bowl game with the oldest team you can possibly have. They’ll try to convince us it’s progress and feed us the same shit in the off-season.

Games like last night need to be wins and I’m done waiting for them and I’m certainly done excusing shitty performance away.

Zero difference between the mentality of this team and last years.

You serious? Players holding each other accountable is exactly what you want to see.
As long as that's what we witnessed. Holding each other accountable. My issue with this theory is they played even worse after they started "holding each other accountable". Straight gave up in OT.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back