Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Official bitch fest thread

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Not calling for firing. I just haven’t drank the Rhule aid. Some serious introspection needs to be considered on second half management. Rhule is absolutely horrendous in the second half.

Its now been 9 games in a row where second half game management has been a serious issue and has cost us games last year and now once SO FAR this year.

There is a reason some of us were worried with the second half performance against Colorado. Rhule imo has done just as bad of a job as the players in the second half. Tonight that fear became reality.

8-4 was my original prediction with 2 losses to teams you should have beat (other two were to USC and OSU). More game management like these last 9 games and were gonna be in more 6-6 or 7-5 range.

Side note: Love me some TW but wtf is our issue on getting off the field on 3rd down??

I just posted a similar thought a minute later than you, mods can merge if they wish.

It’s more than just that.
2nd and goal from the 3 — pass, pass, FG. 3 downs to just get 3 yards. If you want to win you don’t kick from the fucking 3. You get a tuddy

He let 20-30 seconds run off the clock before calling a timeout on Illinois last 3rd down play in regulation to play for OT. CALL IT WITH A FUCKING MINUTE LEFT.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back