Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info TPB Friday night open chat - Brought to you by Sugarland Apple Pie Moonshine

Probably a little early but any smoke of Malik Reed to Nebraska based on his transfer announcement this evening?

Get the fuck off now
mac and me falling GIF

I only see 2-3 wins on the schedule next year. Talk me off the ledge.
So seriously....

Look at your home schedule..
  • Buffalo Wild Wings U
  • NW
  • Michigan
  • Purdoodoo
  • OSU
  • FCS - I doubt it is SELA - I also doubt it is here. More than rumors are saying new FCS team week 1
  • Cockeye
BWW, Purdoodoo & FCS are wins.

They should have beat NW last year if they werent betas in the red zone

Michigan has some talent, but Harbaugh doesn't have a QB and fired one of the best DCs. Mich is a wounded animal in 2021. Tough game, but I like our chances. Similar to Penn State last year.

Cockeye I think is a win this year. A we are due B I think we are better

OSU is what they are

Now for T-Magic and his road games
  • Illinois
  • OU
  • Sparty
  • Minn
  • WIscy
Illinois has a new coach and I think we are going to want to deep dick these fuckers because of that embarrassment in 2020 with a WR at QB. They fucking moved a kicker to WR because they were hurting to find a good WR. They lost their good WR and OG that gave us trouble.

OU is what it is.

Sparty is going to be well coached, but they are a ways away from being competitive. IF we show up we should handle them.

Minnesota I need to know more, but we should have beat them last year without covid impacting their roster.

Wiscy is going to be tough, but I think we have the horses to keep up and win if we get some bounces.

To me the biggest thing for us to win some of these games is to stop losing them. You can get beat. You roll up to Norman and they have more talent and you lose so be it, but don't lose to Illinois with a WR playing QB.

Pretty sick that Buffalo just had a guy get drafted before Nebraska. Fuck

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back