Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB first ever game (and it's going to be tough) of "Fuck, Marry, & Kill" (1 Viewer)

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve heard Nancy Pelosis titties are actually pretty nice too. From a source. But it’s still NP
You could be right.
428_450.jpg

Obviously not a photoshop.🤔

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Fuck Maddow - I wanna try to make her change teams, I want a shot at the title.

Marry Pelosi - She’s worth like 50 mil and 80 years old.

Kill the Gretch - Maybe we could have football with her being... gone.

I also think we could use one of my songs after this nauseating exercise, enjoy...

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
No wimping out and no modifications. Which one do you fuck, which one do you marry and which one do you kill?

1. Rachel Maddow

View attachment 32

2. Nancy Pelosi

View attachment 33

3. Gretchen Whitmer

View attachment 34

I told you it wasn't going to be easy so I'll be nice and give you an option #4:

View attachment 35
Marry Pelosi for the money.
Kill Whitmer because she has been a big part of the BIG fiasco.
That leaves me to fuck the twink or whatever it is.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
F Whitmer. She’s the best looking of the three.
Marry Pelosi. She has the shortest remaining life expectancy of the three. I’m only 31 so I’ll still have plenty of life left after she kicks the bucket.
Kill Maddow.

this is the right answer.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gretchen's got them big old titties so that's the easy fuck of the three. I'd actually marry Rachel, because I actually think she believes what she says on tv, which I can respect. Nancy is an easy kill as she's just a vile human being.
Same distribution for me, except my logic for marrying Rachel is that I‘m sure she would be copacetic with an open relationship. As such we could just ignore each other because whether she believes what she says or not, I would not be able to stand listening to her for more than about a minute. Male or female, I don’t tolerate condescending attitudes and she is dripping in it.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
F Whitmer. She’s the best looking of the three.
Marry Pelosi. She has the shortest remaining life expectancy of the three. I’m only 31 so I’ll still have plenty of life left after she kicks the bucket.
Kill Maddow.

this is the right answer.
Hmmmm...sound logic.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Who's the richest? Thats who I would marry. Would fuck Gretchen (already have). Would kill whos left. Indiscriminately.
My choice would be off this.

Marry Nancy. She is the oldest so it would be the shortest and I have the most upside given she has a 9 figure estate.

The other two are interchangeable. I feel like killing their govenor would be letting Michigan residents off easy. So fuck her and sorry Rachel.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds