Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Tony White plays USC for what will likely be a big raise from Nebraska (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
It’s been quite the ride.

I didn’t mean to start a vaccination argument. But if what that Syracuse staffer told us is true it’s pretty easy to see why he would rather live in Nebraska than California. He’s a good coach and I’d like to keep him regardless of his feelings on vaccines.
It's great information. Like for example if there's a mutant ebola outbreak I know which Coach to buy @Jim14510 meet and greet tickets for.

HuskerMarine

Fully Husked
Elite Member
Read the thread!
(page 11)
Donald Trump Thank You GIF by UFC

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
**URGENT STATUS REPORT**

In week one of the offseason, we are already in mid-offseason form. Great job boys.

20 pages in on a coaching movement thread and absolutely 0 answers, and far more questions added to the lot. And it spun into a vax thread?

Some thought we couldn’t do it again. Some doubted our stamina. Some doubted our commitment. But…WE CUMMIN!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
**URGENT STATUS REPORT**

In week one of the offseason, we are already in mid-offseason form. Great job boys.

20 pages in on a coaching movement thread and absolutely 0 answers, and far more questions added to the lot. And it spun into a vax thread?

Some thought we couldn’t do it again. Some doubted our stamina. Some doubted our commitment. But…WE CUMMIN!
This is why I pay my 237.21 Kwachi a month.

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
**URGENT STATUS REPORT**

Cum Receipts

Herbie

Quarterback
**URGENT STATUS REPORT**

I just saw a Travis kelce pfizer ad. I’m getting another Covid shot this month.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds