Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tominaga to Participate In 3 Point Shooting Contest at Final Four (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly have had him at 0.00% chance of making an NBA roster. I hope I'm wrong. I just think it's a massive red flag any time he'd be in - the other 6'2" guard opposite him would just call a clear out every time and take him to the rim.

One thing that would be cool is if an NBA team signs him just for the jersey sales in Japan. I would have no problem with that. I just don't see NBA teams doing that though.
I think it's pretty close that 0.0%, but he's got the chutzpah to defy the odds

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think it's pretty close that 0.0%, but he's got the chutzpah to defy the odds
Agreed.

It's too bad, if this were the a European soccer league like the Premier League or La Liga there would be a decent to shitty team that would sign him just for the jersey sales. Then he'd be on the team and get his chance to earn playing time etc.

NBA doesn't have the roster space for that though. Every roster spot has to be used on a legit top 450 player in the world.

I'm the 0.01% chance side....there are players like Damian Lillard that literally play zero defense. He doesn't even attempt to. And there are others who don't either. So there's a chance I guess. But it's hard coming in as a rookie with that rap.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agreed.

It's too bad, if this were the a European soccer league like the Premier League or La Liga there would be a decent to shitty team that would sign him just for the jersey sales. Then he'd be on the team and get his chance to earn playing time etc.

NBA doesn't have the roster space for that though. Every roster spot has to be used on a legit top 450 player in the world.

I'm the 0.01% chance side....there are players like Damian Lillard that literally play zero defense. He doesn't even attempt to. And there are others who don't either. So there's a chance I guess. But it's hard coming in as a rookie with that rap.
Dalano Banton has got to yeet 14 shots a game since he got traded.to the Blazers so through Christ and tanking all things are possible

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'll be honest, I'd forgotten either of those 2 dudes ever existed

this era of college basketball with players changing teams every year or going to the draft after 1 season is pure dogshit
I mean they were also both basically awful on complete dogshit teams, not much to remember.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds