Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McAfee is all N on Tominaga (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Former Memphis/Ga Tech head coach Josh Pastner likes Nebraska too

https://www.Tater Island.com/colleg...rous-under-the-radar-team-in-ncaa-tournament/

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Media folks are going "Keisei is gonna make a lot of noise in this tournament"....

IMO you can't really do that unless your team at least makes the sweet 16. So I don't know if they are all picking NU to go 2-0 vs A&M and Houston...

But it's very hard to "take the NCAA by storm" if your team gets dropped in game 1 and you're on a plane home by the first Friday night.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Media folks are going "Keisei is gonna make a lot of noise in this tournament"....

IMO you can't really do that unless your team at least makes the sweet 16. So I don't know if they are all picking NU to go 2-0 vs A&M and Houston...

But it's very hard to "take the NCAA by storm" if your team gets dropped in game 1 and you're on a plane home by the first Friday night.
If Nebraska isn't one and done, it's probably because Keisei goes HAM

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Nebraska isn't one and done, it's probably because Keisei goes HAM
My point is, media people are acting like Keisei is going to "put on a show" at the NCAA tournament, but I don't think they realize that means Nebraska has to beat a #1 seed.

I guess he could have 2 incredible games and we lose anyway in round two to Houston.

My point is we don't really have the type of draw that lends itself to a player "taking the country by storm".... that almost never happens w an 8-9 seed bc you get fucked by the draw.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
My point is, media people are acting like Keisei is going to "put on a show" at the NCAA tournament, but I don't think they realize that means Nebraska has to beat a #1 seed.

I guess he could have 2 incredible games and we lose anyway in round two to Houston.

My point is we don't really have the type of draw that lends itself to a player "taking the country by storm".... that almost never happens w an 8-9 seed bc you get fucked by the draw.
He could definitely put on a show even if we lose to Houston. I don't think you're wrong necessarily, but Curry put himself on the map when he dropped like 30 in a first round loss his first dance (obviously supernova'd an elite 8 run the following year)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds