Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Keisei Tominaga (1 Viewer)

Huskers4420

Linebacker
Dropped 17 against the Fins a few days ago, but Japan and Keisei got way more than they could handle against the Aussies who are loaded with NBA dudes only had 8 in that game on a big oof 0/10 from downtown

Watching that game with Keisei playing against actual NBA dudes told you everything you need to know regarding him being a potential NBA player.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Keisei fucked me going 0/10 from 3 and Japan not covering the spread by a bucket.

SMGDH

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Watching that game with Keisei playing against actual NBA dudes told you everything you need to know regarding him being a potential NBA player.
I didn't get a chance to watch, but yeah you probably can't get many looks going 0-10 against NBA talent

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He did have a pretty slick layup through traffic, but most of it was pretty bad. They're all just massive compared to him.
Could he not get open or just didn't hit when he was? Obviously Japan had to yeet because Australia was so much more talented but 0-10 is a rough one

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just more rushed. He’s bothered by length. He’s great against smaller defenders. After the first few misses he was just in his head too at that point.
Ok I'm convinced. He will take us to the final four and then head overseas for a pro career

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds