Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thoughts, Prayers, and Help Needed (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I have looked high and low for this half zip/hoodie and cannot find it ANYWHERE. Can anyone direct me to a link to purchase this beauty?

T’s&P’s appreciated.

4BD4DAD1-D0A0-4E41-A18F-BA0E4527D743.jpeg

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Feel same way after seeing this

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have an extremely similar one. But instead of having Nebraska like thst down the front, it's down the back. And the front has just the N.

It's dope as fuck, I've had it for like 3 years and it basically looks brand new. I'll have to ask my wife where she got it because I can't remember but it's my go to in the fall. Perfect weight for a Colorado day in September-November.

She's mad at me currently, will ask her tomorrow

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Feel same way after seeing this

Inflation is technically down from last month

Economy is maybe up of course you know that’s subjective

Gas prices are down

There ya go. Cherry picking data is fun. Also Stfu about politics in a thread about Nebraska half zips

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
As far as the economy goes, it is a yo-yo no matter what. Goes up for 4, 6, 8 years or whatever for the most part, then yo-yo's back the other way for a while.

Covid was gonna ruin the economy for a while regardless of who was in the oval office or controlling congress. Was inevitable. One can debate if one party or the other (hailing from northeast NE growing up on a farm, I have conservative roots, but am more middle right than anything at this point) would have handled things better. My opinion is it probably made not a lot of difference in the big picture.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I have an extremely similar one. But instead of having Nebraska like thst down the front, it's down the back. And the front has just the N.

It's dope as fuck, I've had it for like 3 years and it basically looks brand new. I'll have to ask my wife where she got it because I can't remember but it's my go to in the fall. Perfect weight for a Colorado day in September-November.

You plant another seed in her, dude?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I have the same one you described. Agreed, it’s great. I also have no clue where I got it

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Email Scott frost and ask him if you can buy his off of him.
Need a ruling - since Priscilla is a nut job on the Twitter machine, might just tweet the photo and ask her to snag it out of the closet - is that better or worse than tweeting at recruits?

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Maybe at the bookstore? I am having a hard time finding it as well.
Do they do exclusive releases for coaches - have these just never been available? I don't know that I remember seeing something on the sideline that I couldn't get.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds