Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The NIL Jerky Battle (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
This is gonna get ugly with an 1890/Pipeline turf war that will come down to hot spots like Loomis, Thedford, and Bridgeport.

lets-go-the-wire.gif

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
Just seems like this will split the jerky bucks market where NIL bucks for condoms or something remains untapped
This is where we at TPB come in. I can't think of a product that better represents us as a whole than a condom brand. However I'd like our best male athletes to make babies with our best female athletes therefore establishing future success and fertile recruiting.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is where we at TPB come in. I can't think of a product that better represents us as a whole than a condom brand. However I'd like our best male athletes to make babies with our best female athletes therefore establishing future success and fertile recruiting.
Condoms or maybe we expand to include Dildos & Vibrators. The male athletes could go to Jim's to have a Plaster Mold made of their erect penis. Could shape them like Corn Cobs, and of course the Carlos Polk Pringles Can Model. You know there are lots of horny frustrated Husker housewives that would love to fuck a life sized corn dildo of Eric Crouch or Suh's penis.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds