Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The NIL Jerky Battle (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
He might be my hero
Yeah. Not sure how working connections into a successful career is a negative. I mean, we need someone glad handing rich boosters for money, do we not? If he's good at it, then by all means, please continue. Why are we mad at him for that?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you are ever at a Husker Booster Party needing some "Party Favors" he's the man to know
Taking Notes GIF

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
This was literally one of the dumbest things I've ever seen blow-up on social media. The Peeds had been making their own jerky for years. It literally only cost them the price of a new bag design to start selling it for 1890.

You know what the biggest problem is with Pipeline jerky? The money only goes to the oline. Let's say 3 years from now Nebraska has 5 ass kicking NFL draft picks start on the oline; however, they have a major injury problem at wide receiver. Now where's the money going to come from for a new WR? It's not pipeline.

The best part about having two jerkies that both go to Nebraska athletics is you can buy whichever fucking one you want and the money still goes to Nebraska.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds