Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tater Island thread (1 Viewer)

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
This.

If Frosty wasn't responding, what difference does it make? Just start doing what you think needs to be done and have FHCSF come after you if he's unhappy.
DC can't go changing the practice schedule and such. There are limits to what is within a DC's purview. Some of Frost's assistants got bashed for things they couldn't change like Austin and Chin. Hard to practice tackling when the HC won't allow it at practice. Not saying I want any of them back, but there were obvious staff issues going on.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
DC can't go changing the practice schedule and such. There are limits to what is within a DC's purview. Some of Frost's assistants got bashed for things they couldn't change like Austin and Chin. Hard to practice tackling when the HC won't allow it at practice. Not saying I want any of them back, but there were obvious staff issues going on.
I understand that, but there are other things you can get done - such as tackling. It'd be quite the surprise if all the sudden Frost's offensive guys start getting tacked in practice. Then take a tongue lashing - you know your days are numbered regardless. I'd rather beg for forgiveness, then just do what is asked when the leader doesn't listen.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds