Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Live Action in Target Town (shooting) (1 Viewer)

greybeardedchild

Linebacker
Elite Member
Oh I wasn’t supposed to do that?
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
If they hit the Satellite with a stray this is WAR
That hotel is a national treasure that I will never stay at, so yes, end anyone's lives who ruined that hotel with bullet holes.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
That hotel is a national treasure that I will never stay at, so yes, end anyone's lives who ruined that hotel with bullet holes.
Agreed never stepped inside but i have a soft spot in my heart for probably the ugliest building in the city

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I live right by there….48th and Q…the QT on the corner is where I get my coffee in the morning. Maybe not anymore
I had a buddy from HS whose parents moved from Millard down that way - bottom of the hill, big white house on the N side of Q. The house had a bomb shelter built off of the basement. Great place for a clam bake, IIRC. :cool:

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I had a buddy from HS whose parents moved from Millard down that way - bottom of the hill, big white house on the N side of Q. The house had a bomb shelter built off of the basement. Great place for a clam bake, IIRC. :cool:
Lots of big houses in the neighborhood and also some rat holes…def not the burbs but we’ve been here since ‘97 and don’t plan on moving

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds