Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Only thing I've not seen affected by inflation at all....BACON. Blows my mind.

IMG-7731.jpg

Last edited:

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
They're missing their Russian energy fix. If Peter Zeihan is remotely close to accurate, I'm not "long" on Europe. Neutral at best.
Some say they need to get Germany and Romania some industrial policy and somehow convince UK to Britrance....but I actually think they just need to buy GPUs and start an AI company...

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Nobody wants to live in downtown STL! Lol this was all over the news down here the last couple days.

My investigator's son is a cop in STL and in something called "Fast Unit" which is like their elite team that only goes after violent crime.

He has been there 7 years and has already shot 2 criminals and has been shot and stabbed himself. Kid is 30 and already almost burnt out.

I'm trying to convince him to move to rural Missour'ah and continue being a LEO.

Would be a pay raise too if he goes to the counties I'm trying to recruit him too. The cost of living is minimal and the LEOs make bank for not having any secondary education other than the academy and their POST.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol DDCC detectives I work with make more than 75% of attorneys.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
My investigator's son is a cop in STL and in something called "Fast Unit" which is like their elite team that only goes after violent crime.

He has been there 7 years and has already shot 2 criminals and has been shot and stabbed himself. Kid is 30 and already almost burnt out.

I'm trying to convince him to move to rural Missour'ah and continue being a LEO.

Would be a pay raise too if he goes to the counties I'm trying to recruit him too. The cost of living is minimal and the LEOs make bank for not having any secondary education other than the academy and their POST.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol DDCC detectives I work with make more than 75% of attorneys.
Being in the city would blow, and the turnover at the PD has been crazy high from the cops I know. Not sure what my price to do that job would be, but they aren’t paying enough.
Some areas of St Louis county would be great, but the city is awful.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone got a decent read on crude oil? Part of me wants to pull the trigger on it, but that could be a terrible decision.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds