Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

I threw $100 on it just to see what happens. Took me forever because I set up Robinhood a while back but never put any money in it. Had to reset password and link bank account. That was like a 72 step process.
I was able to buy some on Voyager

I had $200 in Doge for shits and gigs, With it coming up 400% last night I made some good money. It settled out but I think there will be another big push within the next two weeks. After that, it will probably crash hard.

I had $200 in Doge for shits and gigs, With it coming up 400% last night I made some good money. It settled out but I think there will be another big push within the next two weeks. After that, it will probably crash hard.
Don’t crush my doge millionaire dreams Drue.

I’m putting a $10 price target on Dogecoin based on that’s the target I want to put on it.

How much you got?

I tried to buy some but I'm not "verified" yet

I put 100 in DOGE, 100 in NOK, 100 in AMC, and 100 in NKD. Maybe it will go better than my college football gambling.
Where you guys buying DOGE? Robinhood is bullshit and Ameritrade has never let me do crypto

I’ve never used RH so have to wait 4 days for my application to be approved apparently
I think webull is better but you can’t trade fractionally. You can buy crypto there also.

Last edited:
Anyone holding AMC over the weekend? I'm hoping for one last push Monday/Tuesday next week before I dump it. I'm in at $8

Anyone holding AMC over the weekend? I'm hoping for one last push Monday/Tuesday next week before I dump it. I'm in at $8

I ain’t holding jack shit over the weekend in this market. I sold my longs Monday but didn’t have the balls to go short. Hindsight 20/20 of course but I missed a lot of profit.

Im cash in my spec account right now other than DOGE of course

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back