Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stock Market/Investing/Day Trading/Speculative Trading Thread

7?

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

if there is a run on Canadian banks today (and based on yesterday who could blame even Liberal Canadians from wanting to pull their money out) then that should drop NMG stock for a bit

get ready to buy buy buy today if it dips to the mid or low 6's @LoudHogRider @Faux Sean Callahan

my buy every time its sub 7 hasn't failed yet and this should be a big dip cuz the Canucks on both sides are losing their fucking minds

if there is a run on Canadian banks today (and based on yesterday who could blame even Liberal Canadians from wanting to pull their money out) then that should drop NMG stock for a bit

get ready to buy buy buy today if it dips to the mid or low 6's @LoudHogRider @Faux Sean Callahan

my buy every time its sub 7 hasn't failed yet and this should be a big dip cuz the Canucks on both sides are losing their fucking minds
Well then. I've put this one on my watchlist. Thank you.

Just set the alert

Just set the alert
Well then. I've put this one on my watchlist. Thank you.

My theory is NOT turning out to be correct.

Albeit, as of 10am CST, it is still early for Alberta and BC. (combined are roughly ~40% of Canada’s population & ~50% of its GDP)

However, it’s better to be wrong my way (saying there might be a buy opportunity and then it never happens so we just don’t spend money) than being wrong basically anything other way.

Aim small, miss small sort of thing.

PS: THIS IS MY SPIN ZONE OF BEING WRONG SO SHUT UP.

The Poll numbers must be shocking for them to float this sort of free t-shirt idea out there.

They better fucking hope AOC doesn't primary Schumer cuz "FREE FOSIL FUEL DAY!" will go over like a lead balloon if she gains any more traction in the Democrat party.

PS: obligatory pic of the milkers since we are discussing AOC

IMG-7921.jpg

30HXiDp.gif

IMG-7922.jpg

😍😛😛😛🤩

My theory is NOT turning out to be correct.

Albeit, as of 10am CST, it is still early for Alberta and BC. (combined are roughly ~40% of Canada’s population & ~50% of its GDP)

However, it’s better to be wrong my way (saying there might be a buy opportunity and then it never happens so we just don’t spend money) than being wrong basically anything other way.

Aim small, miss small sort of thing.

PS: THIS IS MY SPIN ZONE OF BEING WRONG SO SHUT UP.
If it would have dipped below 7 I was getting in, hell, even if I would have got in at 7 would have been a nice scalp.

If it would have dipped below 7 I was getting in, hell, even if I would have got in at 7 would have been a nice scalp.

since Jan 2nd I'm even in gambling (I'm way better at college than NFL, I usually have a positive day no matter what in college but in NFL I'm lucky to break even) and I'm down in everything EXCEPT buying NMG below 7 and then selling it whenever I think its a good enough gain to make my risk worth it

Not gonna lie, I love that its so cheap cuz I can feel like a big baller. I got @Faux Sean Callahan over hear talking about buying more Home Depot 350+ and NVDA 205+ and I'm like: "I got 1,000 of NMG.....at 5.92"

whatever.... let those boys play in the deep end and I will stick to the kids table cuz there is money in the crumbs

4ecf890c-723d-426b-847b-7c84e7f5d06b_text.gif

since Jan 2nd I'm even in gambling (I'm way better at college than NFL, I usually have a positive day no matter what in college but in NFL I'm lucky to break even) and I'm down in everything EXCEPT buying NMG below 7 and then selling it whenever I think its a good enough gain to make my risk worth it

Not gonna lie, I love that its so cheap cuz I can feel like a big baller. I got @Faux Sean Callahan over hear talking about buying more Home Depot 350+ and NVDA 205+ and I'm like: "I got 1,000 of NMG.....at 5.92"

whatever.... let those boys play in the deep end and I will stick to the kids table cuz there is money in the crumbs

I mainly play options. Try and scalp some crypto. Hit a big one last year, bought some CVX puts at .07 and sold at 3.81 or something close to that when it dropped big in March.

I have 15,000 shares of atao... I'm fucking high roller hahaha

If you bought some RBLX puts you'd be ecstatic waiting for open tomorrow. Printing.

Just saw this ad on here...all I had to do was send them my social, all my info, my debit card, and my driver's license...no more mortgage baby!

WjmXMf9D.png

The Poll numbers must be shocking for them to float this sort of free t-shirt idea out there.

They better fucking hope AOC doesn't primary Schumer cuz "FREE FOSIL FUEL DAY!" will go over like a lead balloon if she gains any more traction in the Democrat party.

PS: obligatory pic of the milkers since we are discussing AOC

IMG-7921.jpg

30HXiDp.gif

IMG-7922.jpg

😍😛😛😛🤩

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back