Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Star rating system for threads

@Mods. Any chance we could add a thread star rating system similar to the one that backfired immensely on the scrolls?

I will admit that I am both the 1 AND 5 star bandit from the past but have grown up a lot since then.
anything Dean & the scrolls did will not be allowed here

@Mods. Any chance we could add a thread star rating system similar to the one that backfired immensely on the scrolls?

I will admit that I am both the 1 AND 5 star bandit from the past but have grown up a lot since then.
A lot of people would flock to the 5 star threads, but I personally prefer the hard-working 3 star threads that develop over time.

Tone you're a 5 star poster so whatever thread you start is going to be a fucking banger. Keep on slaying and God bless

Don't have a clue how to do it. Was it a ranking that scrollers gave to the thread?
Instead of Liking or whatever emoji the posts could be rated 1-5 Stars. And you could rate them more than once so really drive down a post rating of someone you didn't like. So if you saw a 5 Star rated thread you'd open it. If it was DumbFuckery we'd bang it with 1 Star Ratings so nobody else went through the pain of reading it. We had a 1 Star Bandit that started rating them all 1 Star, was quite the ordeal for Dean.

Something like this?

2 posts, 11 likes so far from what I can see but 72 likes showing up in his bio...what the hell is this @HuskerGarrett. You giving out free likes again??
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Something like this?
No. Not that. Not anything comparable. Might as well give up the Rhineland

Hey! You stole this thread from my On3 RRS Scrolls post, you sack of shit!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back