Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stai on Urban (2 Viewers)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I met Stai playing golf this year. He was a great guy. Pretty humble and loved talking about Husker Football.

Even though what he said was true, an employee caught talking shit is not a good look. It does not change my opinion about him as a person though.

No surprise TrueColors is appalled by this....anything he can do to take the heat off his idol Frost is what he'll do.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I met Stai playing golf this year. He was a great guy. Pretty humble and loved talking about Husker Football.

Even though what he said was true, an employee caught talking shit is not a good look. It does not change my opinion about him as a person though.

No surprise TrueColors is appalled by this....anything he can do to take the heat off his idol Frost is what he'll do.
I was hoping trucolors would come back to give us some perspective on the coaching search and what really want wrong with Frost.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was hoping trucolors would come back to give us some perspective on the coaching search and what really want wrong with Frost.
It will never happen. He chastised anybody said anything negative or concerning about Scrote. He even blamed the players before blaming the coaches. Then when the shit hits the fan, he up and vanishes like a fart in the wind.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It will never happen. He chastised anybody said anything negative or concerning about Scrote. He even blamed the players before blaming the coaches. Then when the shit hits the fan, he up and vanishes like a fart in the wind.
That’s the case with classic message board guy who is always right. What’s so hard to admit you’re wrong? Everyone has stupid takes at times.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
The main takeaway here is the only guy from the Athletic Department to rule out Urban is getting fired. It’s a sign

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, it’s not good for the department to be talking shit about the players in front of other people.
You'd think somebody would have told him after the first thing he said.

Hey, just so you know. The cameras are still rolling on FB.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG

It was funny because he told me I was an idiot for not thinking we would he 10-2 this year and I told him we are 4-8 😂

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
You'd think somebody would have told him after the first thing he said.

Hey, just so you know. The cameras are still rolling on FB.
It’s the worst feeling in the world to get caught like that.

I was injured one week for wrestling in highschool so I was videoing matches. I was telling a few teammates about my sexual exploits with some of the local ladies including his niece.. I had no idea the video had audio because it was old and in watching film I never heard audio.

That Monday at practice my coach comes up to me and basically tells me I am a human piece of shit and my parents should be ashamed of how I treat women. Then made me run sprints for 2 hours and didn’t care how much I puked.

I would imagine stai is feeling like that today. Hopefully he can get forgiveness as he seems like a good guy the few times I have been around him.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

I was injured one week for wrestling in highschool so I was videoing matches. I was telling a few teammates about my sexual exploits with some of the local ladies including his niece.. I had no idea the video had audio because it was old and in watching film I never heard audio.

That Monday at practice my coach comes up to me and basically tells me I am a human piece of shit and my parents should be ashamed of how I treat women. Then made me run sprints for 2 hours and didn’t care how much I puked.

I would imagine stai is feeling like that today. Hopefully he can get forgiveness as he seems like a good guy the few times I have been around him.
Maybe keep your dick in your pants like it says in the good book

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG

You were in high school lulz coach sounds like a bitch

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
By the way I bet he comes back at some point.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Listen to the video. Mike Schaefer knew all of the things he told him already. All of the media members knew everything, I guarantee it.
Yeah probably. You still can’t say that shit in front of media regardless.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds