Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stai on Urban (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
One of the guys posted this on Insideher. That's Schaefer from 247 that Stai is talking to.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but apparently Stai was caught on a Hot Mic ragging on several players during during a recent FB Stream.

He talked about Benhart being crappy, Manning and Yant having threatened to quit multiple times, kid from Bama sucked, Frost missing meetings, and possibly something extremely salacious about Frost doing something that I won’t elaborate on, since I didn’t hear it with my own ears.

The Stream was pulled, but someone got a potion of the Audio, see the link below. The Timestamps (Minute Mark) to pay attention to:

1:35
6:50
12:00

Last edited:

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
We should try hiring more actual professionals into the AD instead of just former players. How dumb do you have to be as an AD employee to trash a player in the presence of any media member?
Listen to the video. Mike Schaefer knew all of the things he told him already. All of the media members knew everything, I guarantee it.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Listen to the video. Mike Schaefer knew all of the things he told him already. All of the media members knew everything, I guarantee it.
Yep..sure sounds like it. They knew Frost was a complete dumbass pretty soon after he was hired and essentially covered for him. When this stuff was still whispers and rumours it would get stomped out by the mods on 247

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
One of the guys posted this on Insideher. That's Schaefer from 247 that Stai is talking to.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but apparently Stai was caught on a Hot Mic ragging on several players during during a recent FB Stream.

He talked about Benhart being crappy, Manning and Yant having threatened to quit multiple times, kid from Bama sucked, Frost missing meetings, and possibly something extremely salacious about Frost doing something that I won’t elaborate on, since I didn’t hear it with my own ears.

The Stream was pulled, but someone got a potion of the Audio, see the link below. The Timestamps (Minute Mark) to pay attention to:

1:35
6:50
12:00

Lol Frost jumping/swimming between boats “hey boys…I fucked…” then muffled talk and Stai says “that was two days after he was hired” or something like that.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Yep..sure sounds like it. They knew Frost was a complete dumbass pretty soon after he was hired and essentially covered for him. When this stuff was still whispers and rumours it would get stomped out by the mods on 247
Yeah, so much for the fishbowl, stresses of the job BS he was doing dumb shit 2 days after he started.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I mean this pretty much confirms that he was slaying hoes like Darth Vader at G25
OGC.69c6ee37d4cf0c30703135383fcd0af6

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
It's funny that Schafterr from 247 was involved in the convo with Stai and there's not even a thread on it at 247. That board is so mongo
I'm sure there was they probably deleted that shit quick. How's your thread going on Tater Island?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I'm sure there was they probably deleted that shit quick. How's your thread going on Tater Island?
It's going alright most people have come to their senses it seems. The occasional straggling moron, but mostly reasonable people

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds