Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Hot Mic - Mike Schafer and Stai (2 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
It feels like we’re on the precipice of some medieval blood letting and all the secrets at 1 Memorial are going to be revealed. Every current and former corch will be called to the 50 yard line and all deeds shall be revealed on live TV.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I think Stai said Scott pretty much stole money from the university (I guess by being a lazy coach). If it was this big of a disaster, how did it last this long? Why in the holy hell did Moos extend him?
My guess is it Deteriorated and accelerated during the 2021 season.

2021 was when recruiting started to fall. Before that it seemed that we were recruiting well on paper.

Just my guess.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, clearly other people had to sign off on the extension; It just kills because it compounded the mess ever further. I feel kind of naive for buying into the narrative that he was working his ass off because he loved the program etc. But if he is lazy, tardy, and hated to recruit, what the fuck we’re we doing if he was also losing at an historically awful percentage
It was my understanding that the extension for Frost came from above Moos. Wasn't his idea. TO & Friends got it pushed through to give Scott more stability for recruiting plus blaming Riley for leaving it a mess so needing more time. That was the BS we were fed. We looked like a poorly coached team so we reward the coach with millions more? Where do I sign up for a job like this?

GAHusker

Cornerback
It was my understanding that the extension for Frost came from above Moos. Wasn't his idea. TO & Friends got it pushed through to give Scott more stability for recruiting plus blaming Riley for leaving it a mess so needing more time. That was the BS we were fed. We looked like a poorly coached team so we reward the coach with millions more? Where do I sign up for a job like this?
The more amazing part was that I think it happened during the COVID year when everyone was otherwise clutching their pearls

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
The more amazing part was that I think it happened during the COVID year when everyone was otherwise clutching their pearls
No it was 2019. Think the morning of Indiana. My dad and I were on I80 when I saw the news drop on Twitter

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Stai said Scott pretty much stole money from the university (I guess by being a lazy coach). If it was this big of a disaster, how did it last this long? Why in the holy hell did Moos extend him?
agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

My assumption is it got infinitely worse in the last year. Still. Should have probably been fired 2 years ago.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds