Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Something I’m legit concerned about with Rhule (2 Viewers)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The article I found said “QB coach and another undetermined role” or something along those lines. That would make me think Co-OC/PGC.

I’ll be curious to see if Rhule makes a run at him again after this season. With Wager gone, if Rhule doesn’t see Martin as the long-term guy at TE, Satt could be moved to Co-OC/RGC/TEs (he coached TEs at Baylor previously) and Peetz Co-OC/QBs/PGC. Not a likely scenario, but who knows?
If Satt keeps it up he better not be at Neb next year

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
The article I found said “QB coach and another undetermined role” or something along those lines. That would make me think Co-OC/PGC.

I’ll be curious to see if Rhule makes a run at him again after this season. With Wager gone, if Rhule doesn’t see Martin as the long-term guy at TE, Satt could be moved to Co-OC/RGC/TEs (he coached TEs at Baylor previously) and Peetz Co-OC/QBs/PGC. Not a likely scenario, but who knows?
I think that is what Rhule originally wanted.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
As far as the OP. I don't know how likely Rhule is to fire a coordinator. Frankly I don't know if it needs to happen at this point.

I do know that Baylor's offense made a huge jump from year one to year two.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
As far as the OP. I don't know how likely Rhule is to fire a coordinator. Frankly I don't know if it needs to happen at this point.

I do know that Baylor's offense made a huge jump from year one to year two.
A yuuuge jump in year two for our offense would mean that our O is only "slightly shitty"

Fire Satt and fire Rhule if he won't go along with it

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
If Satt keeps it up he better not be at Neb next year

I don't like getting dicked by a bunch of fake tough guys that when we hit them they backed down every time. They didn't impose a fucking bit of their will like their dumbfuck coach talked about.

They gave up 8 sacks and 11 TFL

That's 25% of their total plays they were hammered at the LOS. Add in 10 more hurries and thats 30 total plays that their OL was absolutely deep dicked by our DL. That’s not imposing your will.

We ran for 225 yards on the ground. That's a solid day at the office and our rushing attack as it stands is good enough for 4th best in the conference and we are the only one in that bunch that has played 2 P5 teams.

That’s not a team “imposing their will.” That’s a team that got punched in the fucking mouth and could do a fuckin thing about it.

But guess what?

None of it matters when you have a Qb who simply can't help himself but turn the ball over.

The thing that is the hardest part to swallow is he's led all of the P5 in turnovers the past two seasons. So Matt Rhule and Marcus Satterfield knew exactly who he was and they still chose him. I can understand if you take a portal QB because you don't like Thompson. But taking this guy as your QB is unacceptable and it's cost you 2 games now and a top 25 ranking.

Matt Rhule has done an excellent job with this program given the circumstances he’s had to deal with save this decision and it's going to cost us a bowl game.

We are unequivocally better at a lot of things on the football field. But because Jeff Sims is our QB it doesn’t matter.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
hello-darkness-my-old-friend.gif

HTXHusker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Peetz wants to stay in the NFL. That's why he didn't come the first time. College is a year round grind with recruiting, coaching, etc. NFL is more balanced in terms of work/life.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
But is that what really happened????
Well, no. I’ll eat crow about my response. Genuinely, I am so pissed off that I can’t think straight right now almost 24 hours after what I saw of that cluster fuck. And I haven’t been this angry, this long after a loss in a long time. I just posted out of my ass.
In years past, a loss like that would feel like a gut punch. Never felt like that yesterday. Just absolute anger about keeping Sims in the game.
JFC. And don’t get me started on Satt.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds