Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Some changes made today (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just a few changes I added today, let me know if you guys have any suggestions or want any other reactions.

-A countdown. Currently counting down to our first game. This can be turned off if you like by using:
-A customization feature. At the top next to your alerts and on the bottom, click on the new button and some customization options are available. You can hide the countdown, switch to a grid layout (which is what RSS uses), flip the side bar to the other side, etc.
-A new "It's Go Time" reaction. For when you want someone to know you are ready to fuck them up.

I also made the logo fit a little better so that the header is not huge anymore.

Update 10/3

If you have an Android, you should be able to turn on push notifications in your profile setting now. I don’t have one so let me know how it works

Update 10/4
Added a “background chooser” to the customization panel

Last edited:

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
A countdown. Currently counting down to our first game. This can be turned off if you like by using:
This has me fully husked....

tenor.gif

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Just a few changes I added today, let me know if you guys have any suggestions or want any other reactions.

-A countdown. Currently counting down to our first game. This can be turned off if you like by using:
-A customization feature. At the top next to your alerts and on the bottom, click on the new button and some customization options are available. You can hide the countdown, switch to a grid layout (which is what RSS uses), flip the side bar to the other side, etc.
-A new "It's Go Time" reaction. For when you want someone to know you are ready to fuck them up.

I also made the logo fit a little better so that the header is not huge anymore.

I like them all, but I feel like we should host a contest to deliver the best "It's Go Time" reaction. Not that I don't like the one you proposed, but that I think there are some other cr34tors on the board that could contribute their creativity for this reaction.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I like them all, but I feel like we should host a contest to deliver the best "It's Go Time" reaction. Not that I don't like the one you proposed, but that I think there are some other cr34tors on the board that could contribute their creativity for this reaction.
I agree. I’m sure we could get some good ones!!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Any chance you could add a back button?
Xenforo support got back to me on this. I guess that back button is actually what it looked like on an older version, so Rivals must still be behind one. They said it was replaced with the "breadcrumb" at the top. You can click the most recently forum to go back one level, or the 2nd to go back two levels.1C21B3A5-F655-450A-AB31-D55C549DB9BF.png

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Xenforo support got back to me on this. I guess that back button is actually what it looked like on an older version, so Rivals must still be behind one. They said it was replaced with the "breadcrumb" at the top. You can click the most recently forum to go back one level, or the 2nd to go back two levels.View attachment 269

Yeah I knew about the top banner to go back. First world problems, it’s just a pain in the ass to have to go to the top to do it. Too bad you couldn’t lock that banner so it didn’t scroll. Thanks for checking.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I knew about the top banner to go back. First world problems, it’s just a pain in the ass to have to go to the top to do it. Too bad you couldn’t lock that banner so it didn’t scroll. Thanks for checking.
Good idea, I will see if that is possible

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
No luck. I did notice a little “back to top” arrow pops up in the bottom right on mobile so you can quickly get back up though.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds