Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So… If some of the RSS resident tools make it over here via word-of-mouth...

I’m all for voting people off of the island.
giphy.gif

But can we bring people on for entertainment value for a period of time, then turn off access for a while, then back on, then back off?

Hell yes!…bring turds on Lake @GeorgeS.Patton just to fuck with them, and sacrifice them to the volcano.
Messing with that fucktard has been one of my greatest joys on RSS.

Hell yes!…bring turds on Lake @GeorgeS.Patton just to fuck with them, and sacrifice them to the volcano.
Messing with that fucktard has been one of my greatest joys on RSS.

Just imagine how fun it would be with the gloves off.

Certainly not advocating inviting Hardlyaboy or Patton though.

Just imagine how fun it would be with the gloves off.

Certainly not advocating inviting Hardlyaboy or Patton though.
Sometimes things sound nice when you initially say them...but once those words have had the opportunity to really set it, you realize they were putrid and horrifically ridiculous.

Please...Patton and Hardlyboy sure have other destinations filled with snowflakes and safe spaces where they can have their feelings heard.

Sometimes things sound nice when you initially say them...but once those words have had the opportunity to really set it, you realize they were putrid and horrifically ridiculous.

Please...Patton and Hardlyboy sure have other destinations filled with snowflakes and safe spaces where they can have their feelings heard.
Not sure what @HuskerGarrett wants with the site but early-on, I'd rather be known as selective, exclusive and even a bit "elitist" than a forum where people are invited in, punked and then kicked out willy-nilly.

Establish a standard and invite those you think/know you want. The rest will take care of itself. Enough fucktards will eventually find out and sign-up to give people all the "chew toys" they want to rail on and eventually see banned.

JMO

Not sure what @HuskerGarrett wants with the site but early-on, I'd rather be known as selective, exclusive and even a bit "elitist" than a forum where people are invited in, punked and then kicked out willy-nilly.

Establish a standard and invite those you think/know you want. The rest will take care of itself. Enough fucktards will eventually find out and sign-up to give people all the "chew toys" they want to rail on and eventually see banned.

JMO
I agree with this thought

I agree with this thought

JMO
I agree too

JMO
I would agree...give it time. Let it breath.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back