Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September Recruiting Thread

Here's a rumor from hell. Poster on on3. Doubt there's anything to it.

"Riding to the game with one of the guys that is closely tied to the Mozee family who just told me Ka’Mori Moore an OU commit and former 5 star Williams Nwaneri both want to go to Nebraska."

"You mean like to watch the game today or to attend school and participate in the versity football program."

"They both want to play for their former coach and suit up in Scarlet and Cream my guy."

Last edited:
Here's a rumor from hell. Poster on Tater Island. Doubt there's anything to it.

"Riding to the game with one of the guys that is closely tied to the Mozee family who just told me Ka’Mori Moore an OU commit and former 5 star Williams Nwaneri both want to go to Nebraska."

"You mean like to watch the game today or to attend school and participate in the versity football program."

"They both want to play for their former coach and suit up in Scarlet and Cream my guy."
Don’t tease me like this

Here's a rumor from hell. Poster on Tater Island. Doubt there's anything to it.

Picking up Nwaneri in the portal would be insane!

There is also ZERO merit to this, just an idea that I had. We all know that, in all likelihood, Prime is done at Colorado after this year. Especially if this season doesn't go well too. After today's game, Rhule better find Seaton and let him know that if anything ever changes for him, please give us a call. Raiola and him are apparently tight. Seaton isn't sticking around Colorado if Deion is out - why not us?

@vailhusker I really appreciate your dedication to sharing all the recruiting information that you bring every damn day! Hats off, my Husker brother!
Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back