Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September Recruiting Thread

Who was the guy that left Nebraska for Florida state? We should hire him again before he gets fired.

Who was the guy that left Nebraska for Florida state? We should hire him again before he gets fired.

Philip Simpson

Y’all should throw a bag at Bo Walker. Our reject RB committ. He is on his 3rd high school this year. I pointed this out over on TnD - of course all of there snatches started dripping and the tears started. I am glad y’all aren’t a bunch of pussies over here.
Any sensitivity on this board was broken when the late Coach Scrote flamed out spectacularly to Georgia Southern and any remaining holdouts got learnt of his sheer ineptitude.

Good vibes will roll here until at least 10pm tomorrow if they lose to Colorado and I have a meltdown not seen since Lorena Bobbit chopped off her husband's dick

Lorena Bobbit

star wars GIF

A 5* at BT would be a sight to see.
I was about to say he would wreck 8-man football, but I see Brownell is actually in Class C1 now. In fact, one of the bigger C1 schools. However, they do co-op with two other private schools. BT's enrollment by itself would be in the bottom half of C2.

Not that a 5* wouldn't also wreck Class C1.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back