Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September recruiting thread (3 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Groot bring the croots

baby groot GIF

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not sure if we did or didn't have separation. You can't see the receivers watching on TV. Only threw it 19 times and I don't remember any of the 5 incompletions or 3 passes to rhe other team separation being the issue.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I'm not sure if we did or didn't have separation. You can't see the receivers watching on TV. Only threw it 19 times and I don't remember any of the 5 incompletions or 3 passes to rhe other team separation being the issue.

We weren't getting separation. Tommi had a few steps on his guy late but other than that it seemed like they were expecting more anticipation out of sims.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Guys at the game said we weren’t and it was ugly

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
the OL in the portal are badddddddd. You don't get many P5 quality linemen in the portal. Nothing to do with odds.
Yet the one we did get from the portal is by far and away the best one on our roster.

Hang on to Rouse and Mazzcua deciding not to be a dipshit and they’re probly starting too. There’s 3/5

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds