Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September Recruiting Thread

I read somewhere Sanders got a Knoxville house for his family as part of his NIL and his Mom is already living there.
In this market Tennessee knows the property value is simply a hedge on his decommitment.

In between bouts of growing my hair out to donate for cancer victims, I've used one for 20+ years. They work great.

I was hoping I'd get someone to comment they use one. Because I have used one longer than you have - since maybe my junior year in college. I have wavy/curly hair, and 99% of the time when I went to get my hair cut somewhere, I would tell them (nicely) what I did and did not want done to my hair when cutting it. They almost always screwed it up and did literally what I asked them not to, lol.

The only place that cut my hair in a way that works for my wavy/curly hair is a lady in my home town in northeast NE that did it right. But I wasn't going to be driving from Lincoln back to my home town every time I needed my hair cut - like 12 times a year. So I bought one of these contraptions and have used one (on my 3rd one I believe in that 25ish year timeframe), and it worked great. For me.

Now this will get a lot of laughs, and everyone who knows me personally, at some point, has given me crap for using a flowbee. I don't give a fuck. It works for me, I don't need to take the time (or $) to go somewhere just to cut my hair. It is nice that it definitely saves me money, but the convenience of doing it myself whenever I want is the best part.

I expect this post will get lots of ribbing, lol.

I am sure I could find someone who would do a good job, I just don't want or need to. With my hair, you couldn't even tell if there was an off area cut/flowbee'd since the wavy/curliness hides it all.

Last edited:

Not sure I feel good about Juan interviewing future Mutes

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

Not sure I feel good about Juan interviewing future Mutes

I can respect the hustle but the dude can fuck right off. Has he ever even acknowledged being Juan?
If he just said hey I was a fucking dumbass kid I’d respect that too.

But with that said wtf is happening here. He has fucking jerseys on hangers … hanging from a doorframe? As a back drop? Seems like he’s just trying to create a realish sounding company name to bait recruits to talk to him.

I can respect the hustle but the dude can fuck right off. Has he ever even acknowledged being Juan?
If he just said hey I was a fucking dumbass kid I’d respect that too.

But with that said wtf is happening here. He has fucking jerseys on hangers … hanging from a doorframe? As a back drop? Seems like he’s just trying to create a realish sounding company name to bait recruits to talk to him.
Yeah, I doubt Merritt knows he getting interviewed by some kid in his mom's basement

These All-American games don't seem to carry the weight they use to. I'm glad we still have recruits in them but it doesn't seem like it's that big of deal anymore.

I don't necessarily disagree with your premise, but how is this an example of that? Jones is a high-caliber recruit...

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back